View Single Post
Old September 15th, 2015, 00:57   #33
RainyEyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet View Post
Controlling who is playing is very difficult as well when you don't own/run the field. There's the team or group minded and then there's the drop ins/weekend warriors. We had a game last weekend where one group complained it was too slow. When you remove the tactical side though, others complain it's too in orderly. The casual players and some beginners is where the paintball BS is coming from. Non serious players running business fields are spreading that type of airsoft because it attracts more youth and their parents money. Tactical teams shit stomping kids and boots going up asses to assert a hardcore style rules will chase them away. I figure the a see if they don't play together anymore.
I think this in turn should be a problem for the field owners then. Employ vigilant referees to alleviate bad players.

I was at Siege one time and there was a fat prick who I had literally shot and hit about 10 feet away, have then turn around, see me, run around the corner, and then shoot me 5 seconds later. Like, really?
MFW:

And then there was a time where I'm hit and heading back to spawn with my back turned, I have my gun in my hand on the handguard held up high in the air, and still have people taking pot shots at my back.... centre mass, so it definitely wasn't a ricochet or accidental shot. I know it was center because I wear nothing when I play. Words were spoken.

Speaking with the ref was mostly just to vent anger since most of my mood was already ruined by unethical players in that one game. By the time it's over, I already want to leave the place. In my mind, I think, "they're not worth the trouble". So in part, both players and ref have a job to report disorderly conduct and to stop the players from cheating. I was THIS close to going full auto on that fat prick.

Then you will pay that person to fix it for you.

Then you're not going to let your friends play with anything unless it's made by Fisher Price.
RainyEyes is offline   Reply With Quote