View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2015, 20:32   #24
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurkingknight View Post
I absolutely can't agree that the higher things cost, the harder it is for idiots to get involved.

There are a lot of stupid people out there with more money than sense.

It doesn't make a difference whether your gun is worth 150$ now vs 900$ now. An asshole with a 900$ is as big an asshole with a 150$ gun.

I've met a lot of down to earth people that have the bare minimum and I've encountered total geared up asshats. I don't necessarily think price point is a deterrent for people of lesser integrity.
No, an idiot is an idiot, but volume of players will make difference. I think what they are saying is how lower cost has had an effect on volume or flood of players. Back when they needed to be recruited it was more personal and each player got more investment from others. There are a group of players whom don't want to, or can't, spend 'X' amount, so they whine instead of bucking up. That being said, although lower cost guns can be made adequate or in cases quite good with enough upgrades and maintenance, I still see a large performance difference between them and higher end guns.

BC & YUKON MASTER AV REPRESENTITIVE
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote