View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2015, 20:49   #3
Send a message via MSN to daishi
Uhhhh slow your roll there.

I'm soooo sure its a great idea for a newb to jump strait into a milsim event. I'm sure your teammates will love having you on board.

How about getting some gear together and playing an gaining experince and figuring out what works for oyu or not...rahter then getting a bunch of shit together and being miserable.

That would be like me deciding im going to go to SAIL and buy a bunch of mountain climbing equipment and going to climb mount Everest. Doesn't sound safe or smart.

And as Cliff said... you are basically going on a hiking/camping trip with a gun to occasionally pew at people. You need to invest alot in QUALITY boots, bags, hydration, medical, rain/outer wear, and the like.

Also having a ton of fancy gizmos on your gun only makes it heavier. And after 18 hours of lifting and aiming it your arm is going to get tired.
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
Is he a spambot or is he a francophone? I really can't tell the difference sometimes.
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote