View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2015, 16:52   #15
Send a message via MSN to daishi
Originally Posted by MaybeStopCalling View Post
Mach 1's website had some issues a few weeks ago and EMT was used as an alternate. You could always give a call and see if accommodations can be made. Age will need to be verified once you make an order, but you could always try to see on the EMT front.

Concerning a CC, secured and/or travel cards are super easy to obtain these days and don't need a credit check if that's an issue.
Yah, I cut up all my old credit cards, and walked into a Canada post outlet and got one of their $10,000 pre loadable credit cards that I can load with online banking. That way if I go anywhere I can load it with some money in case of an emergency, or if I see something online I can buy it with a quick transfer of funds...instead of buying things with money I don't have. Costs three bucks to load it an minimum load is 25 bucks tho So its really helped with random spur of the moment spending.
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
Is he a spambot or is he a francophone? I really can't tell the difference sometimes.
Originally Posted by Latvian291 View Post
This is one of the funniest things I've read.
Commandment 1 of LMGesus: Fuck getting kills. That's the job of your teammates, otherwise known as the cannon fodder. Your job is to be scary.
daishi is offline   Reply With Quote