Is this Dawn of Olympus we're talking about?
A few things I might add to the list:
- Flip knife (depends on the game rules and if you don't have a multi tool, which is not the case here): useful in all kind of situations (and no, not for stabbing).
- Tape... Electrical, duck tape, etc... If you can't solve something using tape, you're not using enough.
On the same topic:
1) Worth packing a sidearm (Glock 17) with 3 mags, as a back up?
2) How useful would a taclight be during the night part of the game?
3) Is red filter for a flashlight recommended?