View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2015, 18:25   #8
Forever_kaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sequential View Post
They run for $200 new and he gave you $400 for a used gun? This thread should be more like a positive experience with Keith.
Used gun with upgrades.
By all means I give him a big pat on the back for giving what he did.. But overall it was a huge waste of time and things could have gone better from the start... Not a positive experience IMO.

In the end - I would like you to give your dog to a groomer, wait a year.. and get the run around, only to be told "Hey here's double the money for the value of your dog"
You'd want your old dog back too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Keith's life has been complicated sorry to hear you got the runaround like that John, I remember your MP40 at Challenger, not sure what happened to it when the store folded.
I totally understand that he is going through complications, I just wish he would have given it back when things were going down hill or been more communicative.

By all means, situation could have gone a lot worse and I am not trying to 'bad mouth' him or start shit.. Just putting the situation out there for anyone who might be in the same boat.
Forever_kaos is offline   Reply With Quote