Thread: Build or buy?
View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2015, 13:01   #14
Originally Posted by Derpnation View Post
Awesome so I will deffinatly buy a VFC when I can! and I'll go from there!! thanks for the advice! I was under the impression from years ago that WE was the way to go for a base gun to build off of but I am very very glad you guys have told me otherwise!! last thing I need to do is waste money right now!! Oh just to clear somthing up I don't want you guys thinking I just think I'm good with eletronic components just because I work on pcs and phones on the side my main work is electricial so I am pretty confident when it comes to most electrical components Its my job so I have to know what I'm doing other wise where I work people end up dead! one other thing Since I live in NB and not much goes on here I've been planning a trip for sometime to go to ontario so if I did what field would you guys recomend I go to? I wouldnt be able to go to more than one because I wouldnt be there for very long I'd be a week or two there and then back home. I won't be able to jump into airsoft right away but I can dip my toes into it right now as I have most of the gear I need now and having different hobbies on the go doesnt help but with that being said I do have lots of time to tinker so I imagine I'll do some searching and for a 2nd gun start to build something only reason why is because I feel like if I'm not making something or fixing something im wasting my time.Thank you very much for the input guys!!
Visit Siege Airsoft (biggest indoor field in Canada), Toronto Airsoft, and Airsoft Depot. They're all literally 5 minutes from eachother.
Guardians of Asgaard - KF32

VFC H&K 416C
VFC H&K 416D
VFC Noveske N4 SLR Recon Rifle

TM Beretta PX4
TM FN Five-seveN
pestobanana is offline   Reply With Quote