This Insurance Company Must Be Hitting The Crack Pipe Hard
I'm looking to open a field and was checking for insurance when I came across an application that said this for the rules and regulations.
1. Outdoor air-soft velocity not to exceed 350 ft/s which allows for a .20 to .22 BB (1 to 1.5 joule)
2. Indoor air-soft velocity not to exceed 285 to 300 ft/s. which allows for a .20 BB (1 joule)
3. Keeping in mind the velocity of no higher then 350 ft/s for outdoor and 300 ft/s for indoor, regulation
goggles, including balaclava or full face masks must be worn at all times while in the gaming area.
4. Preference is for all players to use only facility approved and owned air-soft guns and pellets. In the
event participants are allowed to use their own guns (clear plastic only, Air guns that are firearms for purposes
of both the Firearms Act and the Criminal Code are prohibited) the facility must check all non owned air-soft
guns to assure that they adhere to the velocity restrictions and are not rigged with larger springs, to obtain
higher velocities. Only approved pellets supplied by the facility will be allowed.
5. Absolute Minimum age to play is 16 and any player 16 or 17 years of age must have a parent or legal
guardian present. All players must present valid ID. Photo portion and Date of Birth required.
6. Waivers must be signed by all participants and if under 18 must also be signed by a parent or legal
We must have written confirmation from the insured, that these rules and regulations will be part of their AirSoft
So Indoor at 300fps, and Clearsoft Guns only what kind of whack is this?