View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2005, 00:05   #5
Lord Jebus
Lord Jebus's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Toronto
So then get someone else other than a doctor to do it...
What if we went to the local police station and got an officer to sign it with his badge number and then meat or whomever could call if there was something fishy and ask to speak to that particular officer... that way if anybody gets around the 18yr verifcation it's not on ASC but rather the law for forging a false statement that that particular person was of age...

I feel that it can do nothing but good to get the law in on the subject helping us keep it safe and such.

I know I'm about to get flamed here... but that's a quick idea that just came to me... yea or nay? let put to a discussion

Edit: this thread should be moved in with the other special thread of this topic maybe?
Lord Jebus is offline