View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2015, 14:30   #18
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Airsoft by its nature is risky, but there's a difference between breaking your ankle on a rock and falling into an old mine shaft, etc. I can't stress enough though that a waiver on its own is fruitless, also any youth must be reasonably protected as well. Let me put it this way, did the player understand the risks and hurt themselves? You don't have to run or climb, you don't have to bushwhack or trudge through creeks, you can just stick to the trails. BBs concern you? You can wear a helmet, neck protector, face shield and full goggles, it's each individual's choice if they don't. Weather and wildlife are not in control of the game organizer, unless they are aware of an impending storm or common cougar attacks. Beyond that is where things get hazy. Any structures have to be sound, there can't be gaping holes, no buried chunks of jagged metal, etc. The truth is if some kid gets his eyes shot out, it's likely you will be sued, wether the waiver acts as a shield or not, the child will likely receive a settlement. In a way, insurance protects the owner/host and the players.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē

Last edited by Ricochet; January 21st, 2015 at 14:37..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote