View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2015, 17:16   #2
naminator's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Calgary
First off insurance is usually purchased for events. When you sign in at an event you normally sign a waver provided by the event host, on behalf of the insurance company. That way you can't sue someone over getting hurt.

It is like down hill sky resorts. They make you sign a waver before you can get a lift ticket or rentals. If you hurt yourself you cannot sue the sky hill. However there are ways around this but the waver is a deterrent. Unless you are playing on 100% private property, any business, corporation or event should have insurance.

Any insurance broker could provide a quote on this type of insurance. It maybe just be harder to get insurance from certain companies.
Originally Posted by TokyoSeven View Post
1+1 = 2
Were you maybe expecting 1+1 = donut?
naminator is offline   Reply With Quote