View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2015, 23:29   #7
LUser Title
AnthonyG's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pickering/Toronto
Originally Posted by Red Dot View Post
I'm sure it has been answered directly, I can't remember the exact form(s) required but calling CBSA should net you the information directly from the people who need it.
I'll do some research.

But if there's anyone who's actually done it, or knows of someone who has, I'd appreciate hearing about their experience.
AnthonyG is offline   Reply With Quote