View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2014, 11:48   #7
willing to perform services in a dark alley that may or may not leave you satisfied for a title. GFE = 1, looks = 2, BBFS for an extra $50.
You would know this if you were AV'd and had access to age restricted section.

Post 1
I just ordered from them but I should have done more research

WE F228 for $150 seemed too good to be true

apparently there renowned for not shipping out orders, defrauding paying customers and labeling items in-stock when they are not

there contact information that leads you to a empty lot, or tattoo parlor and out of service phone numbers

I will be opening a dispute though pay-pal when the 5 days grace are up. my order has been delayed due to some sort of system error... yea right!

They state same day shipping on there site. how long should it take to ship from Quebec to Quebec? I've had quicker service from Ontario

Post 2

They have a history of defrauding people, a quick google search of some of their reviews will prove this.

I waited a week with no shipping confirmation. So I asked that they process my order within a reasonable amount of time or refund me. Only after I began the dispute process with PayPal was I refunded.

If you wait past the forty five day mark you cannot file a dispute, they will string you along with whatever excuse or non correspondence they can so after 45 days you have no recourse and they keep your money.

It is a unscrupulous business practice done by people who would rather steal your money than work for theirs.

If you value you hard earned cash stay far from these thiefs masquerading as a legitimate business.

Below are links to some companies I have dealt with in the past and can vouch for their great pricing and exceptional customer service, If you want to buy local and support quality Canadian retailers support these or ones like them. For the love of your hard earned cash ***STAY AWAY FROM***

if you are under 45 days file a full dispute and ask for refund and don't cancel it till you have your money!

I read OP a little more, Damn man, good luck! Someone should put tac-mod out of business, they are thiefs and nothing more!

Last edited by localfreerider; December 29th, 2014 at 11:56..