View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2014, 14:33   #110
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
stuf phall owt uf muwth
They aren't insults! They are meant in the nicest possible way....

The law and legislation is already in place. It has been provided to you, and its purpose, in this thread in depth, along with all relevant links in this thread. We have been dealing with airsoft and firearms laws in Canada since the beginning of time, and have worked directly on their alteration and interpretation to make our sport legal. That also sets precedence. I'm sorry your interpretation isn't sitting well with you, but this court ruling still would've changed nothing as we'd already be in trouble by you train of thought anyways. I see what you're saying, but what you are saying is that buying a kitchen knife, and then walking from the store to your car, with the knife in a bag, makes it a concealed weapon, because some dude somewhere threatened someone with a box-cutter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (15.1 KB, 7 views)
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē

Last edited by Ricochet; November 20th, 2014 at 14:35..