View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2014, 17:38   #28
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrak View Post
That's a valid response. Shoot it somewhere they will feel if if they are legitimately not calling the hit. Legs, exposed skin, necks, faces.

That's his problem, not yours.
^
Exactly!

You should NEVER have intent to injure another player. Obviously blasting someone in the face from ten feet away isn't responsible, but at range when they aren't calling hits is their problem. They have every right to wear a helmet, face guard, goggles, neck protector, etc. If they don't, oh well. I can tell you a shot off of your helmet or goggles will be noticed.

Whiney and bitchy players are one of the least liked groups on the field. Admins don't want constant complaining. Everyone has not called a hit for one reason or another, that's hardly the big picture. Some guy not calling your shot, is strictly your problem. If blatant cheating is witnessed, then you will not be the only victim. The few times I have ever complained to an admin about a player not calling their hits over a near ten year period are few, maybe less than a dozen times. If you know who, or can identify who, it is, then pass it out to your teammates as well. That way you'll have corroborated intel to give an admin. Also people will then e gunning for that player. If he is cheating, he'll catch more than his share of BBs by the end of the day. If that doesn't straighten him out, then he can be asked to leave.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote