A few points to consider.
- Never call another player out, unless they are on your team. If one of yours is beside you and you see it, politely keep them honest.
- Everyone overestimates the power, range, and accuracy of their guns. It's always the guys with crappy guns who think they hit you.
- BB hits to gear make distinct sounds, and as a player it is your responsibility to learn that sound to keep the game honest. It doesn't sound like a tree, it doesn't sound like a building, it sounds like gear, and yes you can hear it at quite a distance. There will always be places, like mag pouches and panels that you'll never feel hits through. Wearing a billowy michelan man suit is probably a bad idea.
- If someone refuses to call their hits, shoot until they do. Always be absolutely certain though, airsoft guns can be fickle, especially at range. Never get emotional, no one wants to play with cheaters. Either shoot for a more tender are, the face works well, and if you see blatant cheating, report it politely to an admin.
- If you are consistently getting called out by different people, figure out the issue. You don't want to be known as the guy who cheats.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē