View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2014, 02:51   #11
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

There's more paintball fields than airsoft everywhere, but to be fair most should be considered both. Unless it's strictly paintball, then it's an airsoft field as well. I've played at many fields, across many provinces, and this is what I mostly see; twenty to fifty airsofter's show up, usually sixteen years of age to adult, most are fully geared, and they play all day. On the other side of the parking lot is an unknown amount of paintballers; somewhere between ten and a hundred depending on the day, but they only hang around for a few hours, until the next batch show up. Most are renting gear, and don't even have their own eyewear or coveralls. The majority are youths aged ten to fifteen, with the odd group of men, whom are there for a bachelor party or something. You may, in the odd occasion get some fully geared paintballers show up, but usually between two and six, and they play alongside the kids. This is just the most notable patterns I have witnessed. If you want realism, then airsoft has the edge. If you want diversity, then airsoft has the edge. If you want structure, then paintball has the edge in some places; for now.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote