View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2014, 16:57   #40
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

We did a small scale sim like this, abd it worked great. We had other things like, completing X before night vision was unlocked, abd the like. It worked out pretty well. On that note, I wouldn't use something like night vision as a perk again. Many players pay a small fortune for their NVGs, and only get a couple times a year to use it, so maybe something else, next time. Also having a safety stand down, and game update may work. Stop for an hour, and have everyone re-provision themselves, nap, get objective updates, etc. Honestly though, perhaps having a mandatory rack-time might work. Every team must put 1/3 of their force to rack between such and such a time, then another 1/3, then the remainder. Intelligent commanders will do this anyways. Having a few thermoset full of hot coffee for those waking up after a two hour nap might be a good idea as well. Always have a legitimate rest area. Having your guys sleep at an objective is risky, and won't really allow them the rest they need. Unless it's like some games I've been to, wgere we were expected to wake up during an attack, abd join in the fight each time. There's always options. Honestly though, one of the best things about sims is harassing the enemy while they are trying to sleep. Keep 'em beat, keep 'em tired.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote