View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2014, 14:48   #14
Originally Posted by TechnoLlama View Post
To be fair, especially as someone new to airsoft, I don't think it's unreasonable to have thought that an airsoft gun for sale on might, you know, ship to ".ca".
New to airsoft or new to the internet?

Amazon.CA means as much as Amazon aren't the actual sellers.

In all seriousness, Drake, you might want to tone down the attitude. I don't particularly care if you think my questions merit your snarky tone, but if you found them too troublesome to answer, why answer in the first place? Ah, right, because we are on the internet and your familiarity with a system to which I am a newcomer makes you feel like a big boy, huh? Ah, the internet =).
Skin a bit thin, cupcake? Cuz that was actually me being nice with sugar on top. If you want someone to hold your hand and stroke you hair, go see your mom; I'm here to pass along relevant information in an efficient manner (namely because I have to do it over and over and over again). Moreso when someone (Curo, in this instance) provides you with a perfectly valid answer/warning and you brush him off saying you've reviewed the import laws -- and its plainly obvious you didn't review shit.

Would you have prefered we not say anything, let you order, see your stuff get seized and lose your money?

Either way, maybe my reply comes off as curt -- and seriously, you're offended because you think someone is being rude on the internet? Really? You're not going to survive long -- but even if it does what you get to do it is suck it up and deal with it.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote