View Single Post
Old August 5th, 2014, 20:22   #11
butthurt for not having a user title
Hanging out at Xtreme Tactics is a good place to meet people, and they post flyers for events whenever someone drops one off.
They also have a well-stocked and competitive retail store, which is staffed by experienced players.

There's also TBD airsoft in town, which tends to carry a good range of interesting and some exotic airsoft guns, and I've heard nothing but good things about them.

The thing is (and I feel your pain), you're kind of stuck for game postings if you don't have Facebook.
If you play at XT you'll manage to meet some people you click with and they'll keep you in the loop.
Check their website and/ or give them a call for upcoming open games, and take 'er away.
I'm not sure when I'll be playing next personally, but I can drop you a PM on here if you'd like. My name is Cliff, I'm a huge, loudmouthed, bearded bald guy and provided you're over 18, I may be able to help you find some people you'd get along with.

If you are under 18, don't buy anything yet (for a whole host of reasons). Save your money, beg and borrow (don't steal), and check out Cuddy's Commandos.
Cliffradical is offline   Reply With Quote