View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2014, 02:09   #14
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

My wife was recently held up at her bank. The guy only handed a note (which is how 90% of these go), but it said he had a gun on it. My wife has been working in a bank for nearly a decade now, and they go through very specific robbery training every three months. She handled the situation well and the guy is now behind bars. However, every time a guy walks into her bank now wearing a baseball cap, a hood, looks suspicious, or even remotely like the guy who robbed her, her heart skips a few beats. My wife is a tough girl, but that'll effect her for the rest of her life because of real fear.

On the other hand I'd rather be shot to death by a real gun, than stabbed to death or bludgeoned to death. But the truth is that technically carrying a firearm depending on the circumstances is not illegal. In this case though they could've hit these ass-clowns with mischief, reckless endangerment, brandishing a weapon, etc. There are a lot of creative laws to nail people like this. Alas our system believes in tolerance, understanding, and second chances. Instead of making some hard examples out of a few to deter the many, our streets are filled with half-retards who know they won't get in any real trouble. Until it's too late anyways and some kid is missing an eye. Maybe your 4 year old son playing at the park because a group of shit-heads like this were shooting these things nearby. At least they got away with it, so the proper example has been set... NOT!
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote