View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2014, 23:54   #34
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

I had a Condor Battle-belt, and although it was comfy it would twist and bunch. I bought a HSGI Sure-Grip, same style of product but much better. I don't need suspenders for it or worry about it bunching up. It's a few more dollars but I'm very happy I traded up.

I will say this though; I wear a battle belt and plate carrier, both are light-weight, slim, and fast. I can carry everything I need for 24 hours plus of endurance games, or easily cut down to skirmish. Anything hefty like water, Stanag mags, etc I prefer up on my shoulders, back, chest. I only like the lighter stuff on my hips for weight distribution. I assume at some point you'll want to carry additional ammo or hydration, etc, so you may think of some rudimentary webbing something as well if you're going to go bare-bones.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē

Last edited by Ricochet; July 21st, 2014 at 23:59..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote