View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2014, 05:08   #1452
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Honestly, I'd just start separating church and state on that one. They should just set out strict guidelines for game structure then, and you'll attract a better demographic. You may not end up with the numbers you want for a few years but it'll streamline in time. I've had this debate several times on here. Basically airsoft is anything that involves airsoft guns, but really when you seperate the groups up, they aren't really doing the same thing. If you want to have a WWII kind if game, put out appropriate kit restrictions, and then the sci-fi, LARP, Vietnam, clearsoft, speedball, modern warfare types won't show up. And of course vice-versa. Age restrictions as well if you want to maximize maturity, etc. Also if you're going to be that specialized, then get your own field or book the entire field on game days. At some point though you'll need to refill your ranks with fresh blood. Mentoring the next generations is paramount.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote