View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2014, 13:12   #1
Join Date: Feb 2012
Moving back to Canada

Hi Guys!

I am a Canadian citizen currently living in Poland since my birth. In a year I will be moving back and have two airsoft-related questions.

1. I currently have a heavily modified VFC AKS-74 and a TM Kimber Warrior. Will I be allowed to travel back to Canada with these replicas? Will I need to register these "guns" or obtain any permits?

I am wondering because I don't want to pump cash into replicas which I'll have to sell.

2. What kinds of Air Soft weapons are allowed in Canada?
okarkut is offline   Reply With Quote