View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2014, 19:35   #4
kullwarrior's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Best bet is probably to contact RCMP RECOL and give them the info you have. If there's PM's/emails or a paper trail it'll be pretty open and shut.
FYI Do not expect anything to come out of RECOL unless there are cases against that individual already. I had submit cases before to them without any followup
kullwarrior is offline