View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2014, 10:08   #223
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Kind of a moot point, once again it isn't an improvement, may as well go with Systema. Remember, it's all about better, or what's the point? You're charging more for less no matter how you slice it. Systema hop-up is solid, with the mod is fantastic. Systema motor is an unknown, with the mod is fantastic. Systema receiver is more than good enough, may require an upgrade or replacement should the worst happen. Basically that's it though. Go that path, and technically you end up with the best airsoft gun on the market for around $2,000. FCC is not an improvement on "any" area, especially on the ones that Systema needed improvement. I'd say their hop-up was a little better, but maybe not as solid as a stock Final Evolution. Cylinders, barrel, boards, gear box, etc, aren't quite as good as Systema, yet here's a "higher" price tag? Even if there are FCC guns out there still running, a modded Systema is far superior for much less. I think they dropped their custom parts and careful manufacturing, for fancy, overpriced platforms.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote