View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2014, 23:01   #1
Send a message via MSN to Aquamarine Send a message via Yahoo to Aquamarine Send a message via Skype™ to Aquamarine
Awesome Airsoft Experience in Alberta (AAEA!)

I just wanted to share this. It made me giggle, it made me feel old, it made me feel like you do about 30 minutes before your constipation lets up and makes you wonder "Are... you.... SERIOUS????"

So I called up an airsoft shop in central Alberta as I needed some magazines for an old TM L96 that I figure is worth it's time to get up and running again rather than go out and searching for a new one. I called the shop as I saw they had L96 style magazines that LOOKED like the same TM versions.... The conversation went like this...
Me: "Do those 'C-TAC' magazines for the L96 fit in the Tokyo Marui L96? They appear to be made the same with the same loading and slot design..."

Salesguy: "Uhh.. I don't think so 'cuz the C-TAC is a unique design so I'm pretty sure they, umm.... I don't think so, but gimme a sec."

**Put on Hold**

Salesguy: "So I just asked someone and ya they might fit, but it looks like Tokyo Maruoo copied C-TAC so they might fit."

Tokyo Maroo

I thanked him for his time, chuckled, and quickly deleted the bookmark I had for that shop.
Aquamarine is offline   Reply With Quote