Thread: My Son, Airsoft
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2014, 22:41   #10
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

If you're really that urban/suburban, and you cannot use a pellet gun outside in you're own yard safely (check your local by-laws), then either take your son out to the wilderness (not a park, no people around), or get him into a class at a gun range, and buy him a .22. It sounds to me like you and your son could both use some firearms education; I say this with the deepest respect of course. If your knowledge is that limited on guns, which isn't uncommon, then likely he may need a better place to use guns, and definitely safety training. A youth and his parents can shoot real firearms at a gun range/club, and find it quite a rewarding and bonding experience.

- Airsoft facilities do not have ranges, at least not what you're looking for. Also airsoft guns are not generally regarded as being accurate without great cost and knowledge.

- If you do not have an appropriate outdoor or indoor ability in your own home, then you'll need to seek an appropriate outdoor setting for pellet guns, airsoft, etc. Either way, all local laws must be observed, all appropriate safety precautions must be dealt with, and there must be "zero" risk to people, animals, property, or environment.

- Talk to your local gun range/club for options. Weapons, courses, safety, and ownership.

- Where does the interest in shooting come from? Airsoft usually translates into shooting at people, in an appropriate setting. I definitely recommend a gun safety course for your son, he may enjoy it.

- a gun license, a .22 rifle, headphones, and a few days at the range, likely cost less than an "accurate" airsoft gun.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē

Last edited by Ricochet; February 21st, 2014 at 22:43..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote