Thread: My Son, Airsoft
View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2014, 21:26   #8
Originally Posted by HadoLord View Post
Well, my basement is actually quite small, not suited for pellet gun shooting, especially for misses, and breakables. There's not much areas I can set up for my son, as careful as he can be, it's still a small space. Is there any airsoft ranges I can go to?
AFAIK, there isn't really such a thing as a range for airsoft shooting but it helps if we know where you're posting from. Some airsoft specific fields do have a shooting range like Ultimate Airsoft. I will say this though, avoid shooting anywhere exposed that allows for soccer moms to see you. Last thing you want is having SWAT busting through your newly build wooden fence which is why generally people will tell you to restrict your shooting to basements or your garage.
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote