View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2014, 16:56   #1
Join Date: Feb 2014
What is hose attached mag/pants? (ipsc)

I tried to quickly self-educate through youtube.
However these teacher-less self studies leaves me with a lot of questions...

Watching IPSC airsoft related competitions,
I see many have a hose connected to the magazine (fill vent?) and to their pants, my humble guess is they aint been eating beans, so wuzzup with this?
Only questionable hit I had is

I noticed the top of the greengas bottles are threaded
Is this a hookup pistol/greengas?
Where can I find this hose?

Please explain this to a humble flaming noob


Last edited by Trixshooter; February 4th, 2014 at 17:17.. Reason: Giant carrots attacking from outer space
Trixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote