View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2014, 11:13   #95
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Obviously you've played speedball/paintball more than I have, not that I haven't played it a bunch. I have played speedball/airsoft a lot. We'd drop our rigs, pocket a ready mag, and do it. Often though we'd play full load out, for conditioning and what have you. I found the airsoft games would often go very quick. Some guys wouldn't even get off the starting point, or teams would be quickly over run. I found shoot-and-scoot quite a bit easier with my airsoft guns than with paintball markers.

Now, I see your side, being that paint in itself can change the game, but wouldn't that make the game go quicker if elimination from a strike was certain? No stoppages, no refereeing necessarily? Even if a player didn't call a hit, you could hit him multiple times, even through cover.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote