View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2013, 00:55   #80
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Accuracy is the big playability dynamic, but weapon cost and quality is quite relative. Every game I went to had some sort of ammo restriction to it. Who's better off, the guy with winding mags that holds lots, or the guy who carries several, and has to adjust accordingly. I don't recommend the extra BB because of the accuracy, but more for wind, BB splitting, miss fires, odd ball rounds, etc. One to one, when comparing real steel to airsoft, you only need to decrease range, and everything becomes relative again. That being said, just because I own or don't own an expensive gun, I do like challenge, but promote better equipment, not handicaps. I want "all " players to maximize their effectiveness with training, experience, and equipment. Ultimately better gear and better players, pushes the game further. It's not about money, or domination, but money is a natural cost, and domination is a side effect of falling behind.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind playing real cap style, but even from an expensive well tuned gun, it can be hard to nail your target in a BB or two, when there's a breeze.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is online now   Reply With Quote