- I am a gun owner
- I never agreed with illegal search and seizure in my post
- The child is to blame, and likely so are his parents
- The officer is not, they have mandates they "have" to follow, not diagrams. But a five year old could've told you that. The youth is dead because he refused to follow a simple instruction by authority, instead he likely gave attitude, or refusal.
- The police like everyone else don't always get it right, but the vast majority that do deserve our respect, cooperation, and our support.
- And I swear, if you refer to a collective of many peoples as "blacks" again, I'm going to report you to ASC for blatant racism. Sudanese, Somalian, and African American, and on and on, are completely different peoples. Not one big demographic responsible for crime in major centers.
- I'm not on Canadian Gun Nuts, so I have no idea who has that username, but I doubt if I posted about responsible firearms ownership, and supporting your police and government, I can't imagine most people would be as opposed to it as you. Most of friends are gun owners, and don't want morons with firearms, who have the freedom to own guns, marching around on some misguided "my rights supercede the big picture" bullshit. Those are the kind if people who are dangerous to our individual ownership, because they only care for themselves.
- The registry in most ways was idiotic, and a waste if money. But "non gun owners", had to find a way to make "non gun owners" happy. They should've taken a more educational approach, and cracked down on illegal gun ownership in all it's forms, but now the long gun registry is gone, and the point is moot.
- The only point I'll agree with you on, is that children should be taught gun safety. Even if a child does not grow up a gun owner/operator, they will likely come into contact with one at some point in their lives, and should be prepared.
WE'RE RECRUITING MORE AGE VERIFIERS FOR MORE REGIONS OF CANADA! INTERESTED? CHECK OUT OUR THREAD HERE!
BC & YUKON MASTER AV REPRESENTITIVE
Last edited by Ricochet; November 11th, 2013 at 12:04..