View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2013, 01:48   #108
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

Gun violence is at an all time low? I assume you mean threats, armed robbery, smuggling, etc. Mass shootings however, are at an all time high, and apparently can happen anywhere at anytime. Some nut case going into a movie theater is one thing, but people targeting children? I'm not religious, but it kinda makes me hope there is a hell.

Police have strict codes of conduct, mandates, practices, policies, etc, and will respond reasonably, and in kind to any situation.

Several things went wrong to have this awful situation come to pass, none of which seem to be the officer's fault. Thankfully there are men and woman out there who are prepared to do what's necessary. Unfortunately in today's day and age, a thirteen year old boy paid the ultimate price for making one poor decision, having terrible parenting or guidance, being told every day that his rights supercede common sense, or whatever, but someone dropped the ball.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē
Ricochet is online now   Reply With Quote