View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2013, 19:53   #12
I don't think you realize how heavy stuff is... and how long you have to haul it for. More magazines is far more useful than more guns. Unless you have no idea how to take care of your guns and are in need of backup AEGs cause they keep breaking.

your main AEG rifle is probably closer to 10 pounds, a reasonable loadout of mags is probably half of that... or more if you choose metal mags or guns that have metal mags.

A pistol is easily 2 pounds minus gas mag... add more mags that's another 2 pounds.

Your vest empty is probably 2 pounds, maybe 3.

If you're playing outdoors, 1L of water = 2.2 pounds.

not to mention sling, boots, holster for your pistol, whatever you pick to wear...

it may not seem like much, 1 or 2 pounds here and there... but try running around in it for 8 hours of the day, see how tired you're going to get. And you want to add a 2nd pistol? a smg?

Have you PLAYED any games? by the sounds of it, that question is a bit rhetorical. cause you're asking questions that are making it obvious that you haven't.

Go play and rent gear, meet players, get AVed, find out what works before you start commiting lots of money.

TM guns are super expensive in canada, mainly because of import regulations... but again, if you had started to read threads around here, you'd start getting an idea of that.

Regardless of brand of gun, you're looking at around 500$ for your first rifle, mags and goggles, maybe a pair of boots.
I futz with V2s, V3s and V6s. I could be wrong... but probably, most likely not, as far as I know.
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote