View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2013, 14:29   #69
Originally Posted by SuperHog View Post
The shooter and his camcorder will confirm the hit. If the bbs were landing in front of your feet, his video will show it. Because he did not have a camcorder, his shots could hitting you and he couldn't prove it.

No excuse not to have a camcorder. This one cost $10 on ebay, 80 deg fov 720x480 resolution, 30fps.
I have a couple of those I use for autocross... they're neat cause you can put them just about anywhere to film.. under the car, in the wheel well, tape it to a spoke on the wheel... etc...

problem is, the 10$ ones on ebay are factory rejects of ghost shift units, they are of definite inferior quality to the ones sold at retail closer to 70$. Mine all have the same issue in that they stop recording or can't write beyond a certain memory location on the memory card at random intervals.

I used it all day at this event and only got 1 video that was the proper length: 2011 MCO AutoX Jun 12 run 4 mini camera test - YouTube
when they work though, they're pretty good. hard to see something the size of a BB though.
I futz with V2s, V3s and V6s. I could be wrong... but probably, most likely not, as far as I know.
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote