View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2013, 00:04   #3
Originally Posted by K3vX View Post
Why not?

Also, it is against the rules of this forum, to post links to airsoft guns outside of the 18+ section. I suggest you to replace the links by the name of the rifle. This may seem stupid and/or counter-intuitive, but that's the way it is.

Now, to answer your question. The battery usually goes in the buffer tube and/or in the stock. I "think" it's called a stick battery, because of the form it has. You need a battery will fit there. I'm not an expert on this field, but google seems to find good result with the terms "airsoft buffer tube battery" or "airsoft stock battery".
It's because they seem like a pain in the ass you have watch them, buy a bag, a special charger, they can start fires (more easily than others), explode. Overall just overly complicated for a battery IMO. So that's why I would prefer a NiMH battery. Could you please help me find one on the website that would work with it? Because I don't understand airsoft tech at all... I looked everywhere (with my tiny airsoft knowledge) but am unsure what battery to get because, I don't want to get the wrong one for my gun.

Havene is offline   Reply With Quote