View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2013, 15:38   #7
Originally Posted by East Berlin View Post
UMM.. why are you telling me this useless information? I know how long I have been registered and I have researched the laws pertaining to airsoft on google. I am asking for personal experience, seeing as I have heard from some people they have succesfully imported airsoft guns in the past.

Also, in response to the other comment I am looking for the Browning Hi Power not the Colt 1911, which shoots over 366 fp/s and can be bought in stores. All I want to know is: does anyone on the classifieds section have this gun or will I have to go across the border to bring it in myself?
ok, buddy, importing airsoft is very hard, some people have successfully imported some but it was a fluke moment, that 366fps, i can assume that it was set for the retailers, who knows? if you bring back an airsoft equipment from the States, the CBSA have an x-ray machine and will scan as you pass by any booth and label you as a weapon smuggler, that is the worst case scenario. unless you can prove it shoots 366 fps, you will get charged for bringing a prohibited weapon
did you even read this?
ASC Thread ASC Thread
does anyone on the classifieds section have this gun
Get age verified and find out, and by the way, you smell like a minor...
Love and Tolerance
Coffee, what purpose does these serve?

My little Soviets, Communism is magic
People's internet voices are always angry...
А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!
За Родину!

Last edited by redzaku; July 3rd, 2013 at 15:41..
redzaku is offline   Reply With Quote