View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2013, 12:19   #7
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
Yep. Thats the whole point of airsoft!
Good times with good people.
Fotuneately the arcade type players dont really sign up to the milsim games, not that none do but most of them see 24hrs and are like no thanks.
Most of us who do play milsim games have done so for many years and have the lvl of commitmemt to stick it out and stay on task.
A good example is the game this past saturday. We had 2 or 3 fire fights all day. 2 wer "planned" as in game controll radiod us and instructed we set up an ambush to prevent the other team reaching their next objective. And the same was done to the other team to prevent us reaching ours.
There was one period of contact early in the game but i instructed my guys to bug out, regroup and take another route to our objective. I ran point most of the day and at anytime i seen contact i rerouted my guys to avoid a fire fight and focus on the next objective.
Then at the end of the day as we had seccured the final objective (a box full of bacon. Hard to explain if ya havent played the series) we moved it within 200 feet of the extraction and wer overrun by the opposing team. They seccured the bacon and moved it to the extraction seccuring the win. Both teams did a great job through the day and tho my side didnt win we all came away winners in our ambushes. We wer neck in neck all day compleating the objectives and at the end we dilivered the bacon to the other team providing them an easy fanal push to the finnish. And in the end they graciously sharred the bacon with us anyhow and we all had good stories to swap around the BBQ afterwards.
This is they tyoe of hard fighting and good fun we try to bring to all the games we play at.
Like any sport you get the odd asshat but we weed em out quickly and they dont last long in out tight knit community.
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote