View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:46   #1
bean
2 Cent Tactical

Send a message via MSN to bean
Name and User Title Change Charity Event

Hi I am Nigerian Royalty

Alright ladies and gentlemen, Some of you have picked some pretty stupid names and the staff are quite tired of fixing them all the time. Not only that but some of you want user titles and or fancy images like I have in my user title.

READ THE RULES CAREFULLY

What we require from you:

Name Change
-Your current username and desired username along with notification you sent payment posted in here with like this (Bean GODOFASC payment sent) If you do not do this I get the right to change your name to something humiliating and you get to donate a second time to get your desired username.
An EMT of $10 or more to donations@airsoftcanada.com with a password of airsoft and with your current username and desired username. Use this http://www.airsoftcanada.com/memberlist.php?do=search to check if the name is available. If you pick one that is used we aren't going to change your name and you can donate another $10 to the cause for wasting our time.
-If you want a name that's already being used but has 0 posts and has not logged on in 5 years you can pay $25

User Titles
-This is sure to interest some people. We are offering custom user titles. You will have two different levels you can get. Basic text like you have now but saying what you want and one with an included graphic like you see in mine.
This is great for retailers and teams.
-So since this is just cosmetic and not really important just a user title is $25 and if you want the added graphic it will be $30
-YOU must provide a link to the image - Make sure its on a reliable image host. (I would highly recommend imgur so that the image link is small!)
-The image should be a max size of
---Just text = Max 20 Char, Spaces count.
---Image + text = No larger than (H)25px by (W)40px and max 15 char, Spaces count.
---All Blank space/background of the images must be translucent, and saved in a format that supports it (PNG). This is to avoid blocky images that just don't appeal to the eye.
-If your user title is deemed inappropriate or something like Admin we will assign you one of our choosing. You can also choose for us to pick one but we cant guarantee its awesomeness.
-Follow the same rule as with the name change. Desired user title if an image is being used also and payment sent. For instance "2 Cent Tactical" payment sent

100% of Donations will be going to Wounded Warriors, a Canadian Charity. We did good last year but this year we need to knock it out of the park.

Please note the change of sending the money before posting so that more then just one admin can edit things. If you don't do this and I end up noticing its been several days since you claimed you sent payment you will be assigned a sex act or venereal disease as your user name and likely have your account limited for wasting our time.

Total Raised
$650

YOU MUST POST IN HERE LIKE I HAVE SHOWN SO THAT AN ADMIN OTHER THEN ME CAN HELP WITH THIS

Last edited by bean; November 25th, 2013 at 16:02..