View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2013, 01:01   #1
Kingston Area? I'm looking for a Tech

I'm not new to Airsoft and my old account on here won't let me in. I was known as Iconix.

Anyways, I'm looking for someone to take a look at my guns and gear. I haven't played in 5 years, fired my guns maybe 2 years ago so I want someone who knows what they are doing to look at my guns.

I have a :
TM MC 51 SD-full stock, looks like a small G3 with a mp5 SD front end..not many like her when I was playing. Missing rear Sling pin, sent to Hojo to upgrade spring and barrel but didn't get it done due to time. But I still have the parts, 1 high cap mag, 2 standard rounds. I should also have the parts for collapsible stock. I think. Pictini low mount for rds but the rds I have doesn't fit and a beretta with real hogue grips but I believe the mag leaks.

I want to look at selling everything after I get it looked at. I know my AEG battery wont charge so I can't even test it. This is not a for sale ad and I will post one in the proper area once I get them looked at and hopefully I can get the admins to look into why I can't get in my old account, I'm just looking for some to check them out.

Please and thank you,

Iconix22 is offline   Reply With Quote