View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2013, 20:48   #1
Join Date: Feb 2013
Help with name of a part of gun magazine (g&g brand)

So I got a new g&g m4 cm16 raider GBB and uh I somehow managed to pop out the little piece on the magazine that holds the bb in place when you push each BB inside of the magazine. Wanted to see if I can find a replacement online or something but I have no clue what the name of the piece is. A pic of of where the piece *was* can be found here: Can anyone help me out? (Forgot to add that I lost the piece since this happened while I was standing in grass... )
apparition_ is offline   Reply With Quote