View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2013, 18:39   #24
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
And dont ferget the west nile and hiv lol.
Deet ftw. The muskol 30% stuff works fine the old 95% stuff was super awesome but it is banned for good reason and i would only use it in extreem conditions. As far as ontario is concerned the 30% stuff is more then adewuate. Use that and a sniper veil (pre sprayed with muskol and re sprayed every cpl hours) and yer gravy.
Deep woods off also works well (i think its 25 or 28% and i think they also have one thats 30% they have a cpl different ones) im interested to try their new "dry" spray but im a lil sceptical about its longevity when sweating and such.
For the most part bugs dont bug me avoid scented soaps deoderents and such and dont wash your bdu or other camping/airsofting clothes too often and when you do use unscented soaps and or rinse twice to try n remove the smell of the soap. Think like this. If yer girl thinks you smell good the bugs will too. Nothin like a well seasoned ghillie to repell bugs lmao.
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote