View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2013, 18:12   #13
Originally Posted by mrpie123 View Post
Hey guys, i know it might be a little troublesome but could you guys help me do a quick survey for a economics essay?

1. How frequently do you purchase bb guns or accessories?

2. Which of the factors below are types of things you consider when choosing a store to purchase from? (Answer example: "2. Price, Quality of service")

Familiarity with the shop
Range of accessories/guns
Quality of service

3. If you are a repeating customer of any stores, Why do you purchase from the same shop?

Thanks in advance guys!! Much appreciated!

I hope im not posting in the wrong section or doing anything wrong so i'll apologize in advance if I wasn't supposed to put a survey here :P
1) Once a week right now because i'm currently building a gun, but once everything is bought I would say once a month.

2) The price, the quality of the service and the quickness of shipping (In Country shops), the variety of aftermarket parts and how fast they restock them.

3) I usually go with the shop(s) with who I got an overall good experience, and I also support local vendors (Ont and Qc mostly).

West Coast EOD Supporter. // Bang One, Bang Em All ! // In war, it's not who's right, but who's left.
Aper is offline   Reply With Quote