View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013, 21:44   #10
AshleyAshes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderate View Post
Some things I noticed:

Is the non-driver in the ambulance a woman or a man? I can't tell (manly jawline and masculine voice). If it's a man with long hair, that's probably not allowed in that line of work. Just saying.
That's me, male, not particularly masculine I'll admit. :P

Quote:
Is it just YouTube pixelating or did you censor the part where the subject pulls the gun out of the cop's holster?
Whut? *looks* Dammit! No, it's a frame of garbled data and it's not present in the 5.9GB lossless file I uploaded to YouTube. I could Re-Upload it but it'd result in a different YouTube link and I've already plugged the bejebus outta this one. Just gonna have to bite the bullet and leave that there.

See? We're students and we're learning. What have we learned? Review the ENTIRE YouTube video after uploading before making it public. :/

Quote:
Officers probably don't refer to other officers by their nicknames over comm's when they've been shot.
We had this discussion while filming and the constable who was present with us filming and give us the airsoft guns said it's not unheard of to use nicknames over comms, particularly in a situation like that, but only if they're VERY often referred to by that. That said, I bet we could as a totally different constable and get a different answer. I get the feeling there's a lot of variation in that.

Quote:
Other than that, I thought it was pretty freaking awesome
Thanks. I look forward to doing much more in the future. I think there's a good audience out there online if you can just make stuff that people would like to watch. Of course everything I make will be better and better each time. I imagine this'll look like total crap to me in a year or two. :P
AshleyAshes is offline   Reply With Quote