View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2013, 21:48   #8
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
And regardless of laws parents will give into the pestering of their kids sometimes and the sad fact is that alot of kids are bad and their parents are scared of them and will do whatever the kid askes and the worst of if is those are the same kids who are bullies and steal from the corner store and who knows what else so its only a matter of time befor they do something retarded like rob a schoolmate or a store with a gun airsoft or otherwise.
Hell in my neighborhood where i grew up if you had 5-600 bucks you could just grab a real gun off the street and alot of kids did least most of em didnt wind up killin someone.
I guess its better they have toys then real steel but still the parents or whomever sold to them or got for them the "gun" are ultimately liable for their actions.
But to those with the "where wer the parents" attitude they should know that alot of the times they are out getting wasted or smokin crack or something (again thats how it was where i grew up alot of parents round there only kept their kids around for a bigger welfare cheque)
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote