View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2013, 22:22   #8
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
Guitar case ftw...
Seriously tho the way the bylaw is worded means that no you cant "dangerous" and "likely to cause harm" covers airsoft im sure. (of course that would be in the hands of a dumbass but still it could be argued to be such)
I think the best course of action would be to get the local area airsofters to sign a patition (even go to local collage and universaties and such) baisically you will have to get local people to sign or itll be useless but if you can drum up enough signatures to get an exception to airsoft (and paintball i guess lol ) guns to be permited on public transit provided they are unloaded and in a case or bag (as they should be anyway) then you may be aboe to get the bylaw amemded. Yes it will take forever but it can be done. Talk to your local mp's and local player base. Im sure every player in the area could get at least 20 or more signatures from their local family and friends and they will add up quickly and you can fight "the man".
Or put yer bdu and tac gear in a bac pac and buy one of those cordura rectangular bass/guitar cases (looks just like alot of gun bags anyways)
and dont talk gun talk or load mags while riding the bus and you can likely get away with it. Not ideal but it would likely work.
Im wondering how did this come up to begin with was someone acting a fool on public transit with airsoft or did someone be like hey driver can i bring this on yer bus and flashed him a rifle?
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote