View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2013, 14:06   #17
I have both goggles and glasses for super long games or the instances where my goggles will fog no matter what.

I would not wear glasses for a whole game or any game where there is a chance that you can take a shot at a weird angle like indoors or an outdoor field with cqb conditions. While I did not end up with a BB inside the shield, I did end up with a BB hitting the exact seam where the shield ended, and it was on the inside edge of the orbital bone. While it felt like every other shot to the cheek I've had, That's way too close for me. Glasses, can shift far more than goggles, and I will only switch to glasses as a temporary fix to either swap out the lens in my goggles, or to fix a problem with them, or if I have no other choice.

Mind you I did play about 4 games with just glasses, and they were fine, they stopped shots directly at the lens, but getting one right on the edge on a spot that borders the eye is a bit nervewracking.
I futz with V2s, V3s and V6s. I could be wrong... but probably, most likely not, as far as I know.
lurkingknight is offline   Reply With Quote