View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2013, 10:44   #10
Oh we do hate you, just never felt like wasting the time to give you a user title :P
May i suggest what i did with my first rig. I got a cheapo china clone rig it was like 30-40 bucks came with a tripple dubble stacked mag pouch a radio pouch a medkit puch admin panel and a few other bits no its not high end but it is 1000d cordura and dbl stitched one clip broke when i put it in awkwardly but i ziptied it and its fine been using it for years and its still hold8ng up.
Also face protection i find to be uncomfortable it puts alot of pressure kn mynose and cheecks i use a bandanna tho if yer gonna play indoors feacepro is a good idea.
Also id suggest more then 3 extra mags. For the price youd pay for 3 single kags you can probably buy a box set (5-7 mags) and youll use em. I carry 8 plus 1 in the gun most folks will carry 5-10 depending on capacity and rig space. Its alot easyer in game to grab some mags outta yer dump pouch or med pouch or butt/backpac thenbto spedd load mags.
Other wise id say you got a good start going.
Be sure to get the gun tested befor you start swappin the spring and such if its like 410 most folks wont give you a hard time about it 420 or more then yes change it
Originally Posted by m102404 View Post
Hectic....FFS start writing in coherent sentences!!!
Originally Posted by JDoorn View Post
Thanks Hectic,
While your posts are sometimes a difficult read, you sure are helpfull
Lvl. 3 certified sniper
Hectic is offline   Reply With Quote