View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2013, 17:20   #30
Ricochet
Can I ask you a serious question? How much sand can you fit in your vagina?

It really depends on what your doing. I've run everything under the sun and found it useful. Iron sights are great for mid range day light and night shooting. In fact I'd suggest every one have an iron sight or wide relief setup on their gun in coexistence with their primary sight. It's very handy to have some for of zoom, wether it's for target identification, or scanning an unknown area for movement or hidden targets; especially before you wander into range. A flip to the side works well here. Mainly I've found a simple reflex style or mildot sight is the best all around. They give you a great focus point, and do not cutoff half your view radius like iron sights. Even a long range rifle scope can work with the right airsoft gun or situation. Here are a few good pointers for anyone setting up whatever type of sight they want to use. For starters make sure it's appropriate for the job your doing (and obviously that your gun can do the job), never use a sight just for looks, make sure you can use it and that it can be adjusted to your gun and hop-up, and try to stay away from any sight that has crappy eye relief, and of course you want to be able to see your BBs flight path; especially if you have to adjust for wind or some other dynamic.
ďREALITY IS LIKE A STONE. TO MANY ITíS HARD AND COLD, THEY CANíT HUG IT OR EAT IT, IT ONLY FRUSTERATES THEM AND DOESNíT DO THEM MUCH GOOD. TO OTHERS ITíS STRONG AND DEPENDABLE, YOU CAN BUILD WITH IT, BUILD UPON IT, OR WORK WITH IT, ALSO USE IT TO SMASH PEOPLE IN THE FACE.Ē

Last edited by Ricochet; February 21st, 2013 at 17:26..
Ricochet is offline   Reply With Quote